Welcome to my blog!

Hello, I am a self-trained artist with a fun, dark sense of humour. Enjoy my work and the crazy impetus behind them!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

I'm Living



Bad things happen to good people. That's when we learn what we are really made of. I am made of some tough stuff, lemme tell ya! I decided not to get down about what I've gone through here in the USA, but instead I am making the very best of a scary situation. 
I don't travel as much as I'd like to. Now I think that's most likely a good thing. Being stranded in a country that is not your own can be scary, but it can also be exciting and wonderful. I found my way to my good friend here in the USA and she is nurturing me and caring for me. I'm glad I bounced back from my bad experience, glad I am as strong as I hoped I was.
So my impressions of the USA? Be careful and watch your step, but it can be fun......

1 comment:

  1. that is so exciting !!!! take care of yourself and enjoy the new scene !although leaving us with no sunshine is kinda harsh LOL maybe your beems will reach us from there ? who knows

    ReplyDelete