Welcome to my blog!

Hello, I am a self-trained artist with a fun, dark sense of humour. Enjoy my work and the crazy impetus behind them!

Monday 2 January 2012

a new year dawns!


Happy New Year everyone!
I recently got to go on a spontaneous (YAY!) roadtrip (YAY!) I love nothing better in life than a roadtrip. I never get bored. I love watching the environment aorund me slide by and slowly change. I love seeing hawks and ravens and eagles and pelicans along the road or floating a mile high in the sky over the car. I love the moon poking into the car windows and spreading blue light on your lap. And the stars.... Oh, the stars....... and the silence wrapped in the sound of an engine purring and the road's friction under the tires...
These drawings were done with Inktense pencils and a travel brush. Not bad for being jostled so much..... hah hah!
All the best to you and yours in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment