Welcome to my blog!

Hello, I am a self-trained artist with a fun, dark sense of humour. Enjoy my work and the crazy impetus behind them!

Monday 11 July 2011

Graphite-ophile


I've been trying my hand at painting lately (that's why the radio silence all week). I need a break from it though, need to get into something that is my natural language. Ahhh, Graphite. How do I love thee? Firstly, Graphite, you are Erasable. So I can make mistakes :) Secondly, Graphite, you are Shiny. I love that. So I make shiny characters with you. Also you are grey and somber, Graphite, so I can make sad gloomy scary pictures with you too.
I've been drawing since I was 2 with graphite! No wonder I need to break away from it sometimes! 
I hope you like this drawing.... having fun with building my self-confidence, as usual :)

1 comment:

  1. If you like graphite man are you gonna love graphene http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene

    ReplyDelete